[Updates] Smart highlighting and improved data coverage
Jul 23, 2014
• Non-English data added to Relecura for the following geographies:
• New Zealand and India data:
- Canada (French)
- EP (French and German)
- WO (French and German)
We have added bibliography and abstract data for New Zealand. In addition, we have added Indian applications (bibliography and abstracts) from 2006 onward.
• US documents coverage:
We have improved coverage of US documents dated prior to 1976.
• Assignee normalization:
With over 2,500 assignees normalized in our database, searches are now comprehensive and quicker.
• Reading claims:
Apart from independent claims, you can now view the first claims for each patent document. We have also improved the representation of patent claim trees.
• Smart highlighting:
With smart highlighting, verb forms, tenses, and stemming is also enabled when you choose to highlight keywords.
• Translation capabilities:
We have integrated Google translation into Relecura, so you can now read machine translated versions of documents that feature full-text data, in any of the 80 languages
• Search queries:
Improved support for wildcards.
• Performance enhancements:
Our move to a new platform makes Relecura approximately 5x-10x faster in processing search queries.
• Topic Maps:
You can now view/export raw data underlying the Comparison Topic Maps.
• Graphs for multiple document sets:
Graphs of up to 8 different document sets (portfolios) may now be displayed.
• Changes to maximum limits:
- Publication number search – Import up to 50k pubications
- Save as a list – 50k documents
- Citations – 50k (from an earlier limit of 10k)