[Updates] Search enhancements – New search interface, search templates and more
Feb 12, 2014
We have been aiming to enhance the Relecura platform to make your experience better. Hence, we have made a few updates. Here’s a list of latest improvements we have carried out:
- New interface for the homepage: With multiple ways to initiate a search under many categories, navigating across the home page was getting tedious. With the new interface, initiating a search is now very convenient.
- Form templates: Whether it’s the custom advanced search or specific columns to export, you can now save these fields as templates, to quicken your search in the future.
- Better search: Search query is the cornerstone of precise results. With the following new categories added to the advanced/fielded search, you can now narrow down your result set: - Search within Class Code descriptions - Inventor country - Original application number
- Expansive PDF coverage: PDFs are now available for over 70 geographies.
- Deep linking to patent offices: With deep links to 20 patent offices, you can now access patent details from the official websites, within Relecura.
- Attorney data: Attorney data is now available for Canada, apart from US and EP.
- Grouping in graphs: With this feature, you can group the data set in graphs by Family, Equivalents, Application numbers, as well as Disabled patents.
- Assignment Export module: You can now export up to 60k transactions with complete document details.
- Improved coverage: We have expanded the patent database with an additional 6 million documents, taking our total count to over 86 million documents. Recent additions are:- India grants data (full text) from 2005 onward - Canada (full text) from 1978 onward - Improved the quality of EP full text data